To find if you are eligible for Federal Student Aid you need to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The FAFSA is the form required to apply for federal financial aid programs.
- Completing the FAFSA by March 1st will ensure students get the best financial aid package at Arizona public universities.
- Refer to www.fafsa.ed.gov for information and assistance in filing.
- Applying online is preferred because it identifies potential errors, provides help, and results in a faster response. Be sure to print a copy for your records.
- If you are a dependent student - typically an unmarried student who is younger than 24 years of age and will be pursuing an undergraduate degree - you also must report your parents' financial information on the FAFSA. Filing of parents' prior-year tax return may be required before submitting FAFSA.
- Contact Federal Student Aid Info Center for free help at 1-800-4-Fed-Aid.