Tips From Successful Site Coordinators
- Allow at least 1 1/2 – 2 hours for each student to complete one application
- Event sessions of less than 90 minutes or less will require a second session for most students
- Event dates are required for the application. If these dates change for your high school please notify the Commission
- Adequate preparation of students prior to the event leads to success
- Schedule your institutional representatives as soon as the dates are determined
- Use data returned from the Exit Survey your students complete on the day of the event to help you target students who need further assistance
The following application requests signatures. Please submit the application electronically and print a copy to be signed and mailed to the Commission.