Where should I go to look for aid?
- Financial Aid Administrator’s (FAA’s) Office at the colleges in which you’re interested
- The Guidance Counselor’s Office is the place to start for high school students.
- Information and no-cost scholarship searches are available on the World Wide Web.
- Public Libraries are also a good source for publications on financial aid, grants, and even computer search programs for scholarships.
- Check private sources of scholarships or grants in your community.
- Contact employers of parents, students, other relatives, professional associations, foundations and civic groups.