- Earn More Money
- Job Security
- Interesting and Fun Work
- Contribute to the Community
- To Meet Interesting People from Around the World
Did You Know?
- College graduates make an average of $1,000,000 more over their lifetime than high school graduates.
- Approximately 80% of living wage jobs require at least an associate degree or technical certification.
- College graduates live longer.
- College graduates have a lower divorce rate.
- Unemployment rates for college graduates is a fraction of the unemployment rate for high school dropouts/high school graduates.
- College graduates are generally healthier.
- Help yourself and your family by getting an education.